Our company is looking for talented candidates to join our team as a Trainee Front-end Developer.
The training involves a full-time occupation. In case you finish the training successfully, we can offer you a job in our projects.
About the training:
We offer a two-month-long practice-based course of FrontEnd. You will learn ReactJS, MobX/Redux state system, SASS/fewer preprocessors, Jest-powered unit-testing, process/env setup. Having passed the course successfully, you will have an opportunity to join our team and work with real products.
Required skills and knowledge
• Solid knowledge of JS, ECMAScript 6;
• HTML5 & CSS3;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Design Patterns.
As a plus:
• UI library/framework (Angular, React, Vue);
• Attention to details;
• Self-Motivation (Independence and readiness for self-education);
• Initiative and responsibility;
• Logical and analytical thinking.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course ;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 140+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021