Now we are looking for Financу Manager Assistant to join our team!
- Collect, analyse and validate the data for various reporting
- Assist the Finance Manager in creating internal financial reports on a regular basis
- Prepare financial reports for meetings and investors and present them to Finance Manager
- Create, send, and follow up on billing invoices, payments
- Collect and review primary documents for accounting & other financial processes
- Process and prepare financial and business forms/applications/emails/requests/inquiries for the business purposes
- Accounts registrations for financial & business activities purposes
- Participation in the preparation of the necessary information for FS & audits
- Participate in control over timely payments
- Participate in preparing daily cash flow reports
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and/or reports
- Active participation in organization and automatization processes
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and participate in special projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- BS/MS in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related fields
- 1+ year of relevant work experience in IT company, Big4 or Baker Tilly, BDO, multinational management consulting and FMCG
- Advanced MS Excel
- Attention to details, critical thinking, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to make data-driven business conclusions
- Strong communication and written skills
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written
- Result oriented and hardworking, high ambitions
- Open-minded, change agent, team player
What will you get in return?
- Comfortable office within walking distance from the metro station
- Flexible schedule starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week/month
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym
- Free lunches, fruits, sweets
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements
- Relocation package
JatApp is a team of creative and goal-oriented minds, united by innovative management approach and desire to deliver smart technology to clients worldwide. Together we craft complex solutions for startups, medium and large businesses. Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX Design expertise.
We believe that it takes a great team to achieve great results. At JatApp we stick to one main principle: always bring out the best in each team member and make sure every idea is heard.
We are constantly looking for passionate learners and enthusiastic collaborators to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni