We are a software development company catering to industry-specific software . We offer competitive compensation based on experience
Position Title: Software Developer
Location: Inscyth LLC
Department Title: Development
Software Developer – Primary Objective:
The Software Developer will plan and develop specialized applications software to further the needs of the client.
• Collaborates with clients and internal team members to understand needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet those needs
• Contribute to web application creation efforts, as well as maintenance and enhancements based on user feedback
• Create user interfaces that represent and maintain graphical and branding standards
• Work alongside back-end developers to assist with API integration coding and troubleshooting
• Write clear, concise, and maintainable code
• Monitors and assists with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
• Integration of front-end artifacts into build pipelines
• Assess feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints
• Monitors and assists with software installations; ensures application operates within established specifications
• Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs and other parameters
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• At least 5 years professional experience with the following:
o C# and .NET Framework
• At least 2 years professional experience with the following
o Developing front end solutions based in the Angular or React Framework utilizing TypeScript, NPM and related tools
o Front End framework knowledge (Bootstrap, Material-UI)
o Responsive web application development
o Understanding of source code version control systems (Git)
• Ability to comprehensively unit test your code
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
• Experience with coding languages and technologies, such as:
o Technologies: .NET, Angular, React, or other frameworks
• Ability to learn new coding languages, frameworks, and technologies
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
• Five years of experience as software developer with stated technologies
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. at times.
• This position is a remote position.
Inscyth is a growing software development company with a remote development team spanning several countries.
Our team is made up of long-term/permanent contract employees compensated at competitive rates with payments twice per month.
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni