An innovative outsource company is looking for an Android Developer for remote work!
backend: Java, NodeJS, C (android os), Go, Mysql, Couchbase DB, Kafka, Apache tomcat, Redis, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, Hibernate
● 3+ years of experience developing Android Apps and Services. Java is preferred
● Understanding OOP concepts and design patterns
● Native Android UI development for phones and tablets (multi-resolutions, resource utilization such as images, layouts, strings)
● Awareness of the Android UI/UX guidelines;
● Exposure with Internationalization and Localization;
● Writing Android clients for Web Services
● Firm understanding of Intents, ContentProviders, Services, BroadcastReceivers, AsyncTask, Handlers, and AIDL
● SQLite on Android;
● Experience with RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, Android Architecture Components (MVVM, Room)
● Experience with unit tests
● Experience with creating UML Sequence Diagrams
● Communication and problem solving skills
● English — intermediate or higher
Nice to have:
● Experience in the Payment Industry and related risk analysis and assessment
● Experience in Point Of sale terminals and especially Soft Pos solutions
● Experience in writing Appium hybrid application tests
● Experience in using Gerrit
● Active communication with PO, BA, Tech lead, development team and other stakeholders
● Team work. Participation in grooming sessions, planning sessions and retrospectives
● Clarify unclear business requirements and split business stories for sub-tasks, provide estimates for Jira tickets
● Write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with automated tests
● As a software engineer you’ll have the opportunity to work with Android on either our Payments or Platform Teams and in some cases cross-functionally.
● On Payments, you will create world-class payment experiences for merchants and customers. These payment experiences will be used by both internal and external developers building apps on the platform. You will Architect solutions and execution through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping.
● On Platform, you will create shared apps, services, and SDKs for various internal and external developers building apps on the platform. You will Architect solutions and execution through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping.
Project - a successful innovative startup that was recently acquired by GoDaddy. It is operating with smart payment terminals that made a revolution in the payment industry for offline businesses (stores, restaurants, SPAs etc.). It provides the next level all-in-one e-commerce solution that turns a payment terminal into a smart device with lots of features for business. These Android based terminals support all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology.
The company benefits:
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni