Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Data Analyst to join our team.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of thousands of online traders to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from trading platform data to shape the monetization work that include features, events, promotions, and more roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce a better product, trading experience, and insights towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or another quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- A methodological approach for data and the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Advanced Excel + knowledge in Python — Strong advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Great Communication skills — someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 250+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
R&D team is concentrated in Kiev, and the company serves clients worldwide. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni