We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our company. The client is a big logistics company in Northern America with more than 1500 employees, represented in 65+ cities in Mexico. You will work on a product from scratch.
It is a complex web application with several mobile applications aimed to automate the transportation and distribution of different types of goods and cargo. The approximate duration of the project is 2 years.
- 3+ years experience as a UI/UX Designer with a strong portfolio (web and mobile apps preferred);
- proficiency in Figma, Sketch;
- proficiency in prototyping (Sketch, InVision, etc) and wireframing tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc);
- experience designing across multiple platforms and understanding modern design patterns for Web, iOS, and Android;
- the ability to create interactions, flows, and experiences that are user-centric and simple.
- excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and the team;
- strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics;
- good time-management skills.
Will be a plus:
- use data collected from research, user testing, and market evaluation to create user-centric designs;
- illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across use cases by creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups;
- translate requirements, user tests, and research results into attractive user interfaces, style guides, and design systems;
- ensure consistency of design & UI patterns, language, and branding elements across all product components (app, web, etc);
- develop and maintain detailed design documentation & specifications, support internal teams through clear guidelines, assets, and creative problem solving;
- work closely with engineers, stakeholders, and partners to ensure that the user experience is polished;
- gather feedback from users, management, and other stakeholders to test and iterate on solutions.
- remote work;
- flexible work schedule;
- paid vacations and sick leave days;
- competitive salary, yearly reviewed;
- challenging international projects;
- excellent working conditions;
- individual approach to professional and career growth;
- corporate celebrations and team buildings.
That's IT company is a Polish-based full-cycle software development hub founded in 2014 with an R&D office in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our mission is to support our customers during the whole lifecycle of the product. Starting with development of ideas and ending with the full-fledged placement of highly loaded products in the market.
Our team isn’t just developers, but creative, high-motivated, self-organized experts.
Let’s build something great together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni