We are looking for a functional test engineer that can help us improve our products quality.
As part of your work you will have daily tasks from websites validations and basic functionality testing.
On the other hand you will also take part of big and more complex projects where you will have to learn the flow, define test scenarios,
confirm it with the relevant groups, and execute the tests within the agreed timelines.
- Ability to analyse new projects requirements and write a testing scenarios document;
- Thorough thinking abilities with proper QA state of mind. Think outside the box and find scenarios that can challenge the product;
- Ability to test the flow E2E;
- SQL Knowledge(select, join`s, group by, where, like);
- Web familiarity (understanding html layout and ability check logic in php&js code);
- Basic Unix/linux knowledge (simple terminal commands like cd, ls, grep, find etc);
- Ability to carry a full project testing plan (from design to execution and validation) and follow up until issues resolution;
- Familiarity with SDLC is a plus;
- The ability to google and learn MUST HAVE.
We are ready to offer:
- Young team, creative and cozy atmosphere;
- Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves;
- Career possibilities with growing team;
- Modern office;
- Friendly environment and comfortable schedule;
- Free English classes;
- Medical insurance/ sports compensation.
If you got interested in this position, please send us your CV!
Про компанію Global Teams
About Global Teams
We are Global Teams, founded in 2014 to help you grow your business by drawing on the talents of dedicated IT professionals based in Ukraine.
We began as a software development outsourcing company, but quickly realized that remote work is the future. We added a curated outstaffing service, giving clients more control over their remote teams while reducing expenses and any administrative challenges they may encounter.
Today, Global Teams has expanded to include over 150 experienced software developers and other professionals in Ukraine, with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Tel Aviv, Israel.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021