We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience of 2+ years in a similar position. Join our team of professionals!
- A developed grading system for your individual growth;
- Well-established processes and loyal management;
- Excellent health insurance with coverage of covid cases;
- Flexible work schedule;
- 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate, and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
- Certification coverage;
- Paid study of English and more;
- A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements;
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients;
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfill user stories;
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies;
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements;
- Ensure completion of all project-related artifacts, including functional specifications, technical specifications, use cases, and test plans;
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training;
- Engage with the customer on additional requirements and business needs;
- Create/enhance new and existing user stories, high-level business requirements, detailed functional requirements, and associated process flows;
- Assist with the scoping and planning.
- Proven ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams.
- Ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents/tools:
-- BRD, FRS, SRS;
-- Traceability Matrix;
-- Stakeholder Matrix;
-- Business Processes in BPMN notation;
-- Backlog Management;
-- User Story / Use Case;
-- Elicitation techniques: Workshop, Interview, Document Analysis, Interface Analysis;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment;
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done;
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets;
- Experience with CRM/ERP systems to develop a client or business solutions will be an advantage;
- English - Upper-Intermediate, Advanced will be an advantage.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current