We are an eCommerce software development agency looking for a Magento Back-End developer
• Translating business requirements and technical specifications into fully functioning features and websites
• Developing of new and improvement of existing Magento websites
• Developing complex integrations with 3rd-party systems using APIs, queueing mechanisms, scheduled jobs, etc.
• Critical analysis of requirements and specifications to produce a solid solution plan, in the form of a technical approach.
• Following best Magento and PHP development practices, assisting other team members, providing and receiving feedback in the form of code reviews
• Close collaboration with a cross-functional team (PM, BA, QA, dev.ops, as well as other Magento developers). The team may be distributed across different time zones and even continents.
• Review and estimation of assigned tasks - don’t be shy to point out gaps, mistakes or simply propose a better approach.
• Experienced with Magento 2 back-end development
• Very comfortable in PHP, SQL, MySQL, Git
• Experience with XML and importing/exporting XML files
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to API integrations
• Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
• 2+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
Technologies & Tools
- Magento 2 (required)
- Magento 2 Cloud (would be a plus)
- Magento 1 (would be a plus)
• LAMP stack
• Issue tracking systems (Jira, Workfront, Wrike, etc)
• Good understanding of OOP and most frequently used development patterns
• At least basic proficiency with *nix systems. Being able to configure your LAMP stack and debug most common issues on your local dev environment is a must.
• Detail-oriented person with structured approach to software development
• Understanding of the basics of good user experience
• English - lower-intermediate or higher
• Team player
• Open management and friendly dynamic team
• Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance
• Language classes (English)
• Remote work - our team has been successfully operating all over the world
• Compensation for accounting support
• Paid vacations
eCommerce veterans with a broad range of skills in different platforms and technologies.
The Codifi team believes there is a strong market need for accessible high-quality Magento Development and Support resources. The Codifi team has over 10 years of experience across a broad range of eCommerce staff augmentation and custom software development projects. We have assembled more than a dozen off-shore teams in Eastern Europe during that time and we continue to believe this region consistently offers the highest quality off-shore software development resources to service our partners with blended On-Shore and Off-Shore assets.
Why is Codifi different than other teams? The simplest answer is that we have higher standards throughout our organizational processes. We are focused on hiring and retaining highly talented veteran resources so that we can consistently deliver a superior level of service than other teams. We focus on the value of an affordable veteran resource versus cheaper less experienced options. Further, we focus on spending the time truly get to know our partners and better understand their specific needs and team environments so we can provide a more qualified resource fit.
Codifi is open to working with groups of all sizes and has no minimum commitment requirements. We can provide companies a flexible resource option to react quickly to new project opportunities with confidence or just catch up on maintenance or conduct a performance or security audits with typical cost savings of 25-40% of adding internal resources.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni