We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join US-based fintеch company that develops a personal loans platform
Site Reliability Engineers are part of the Operations department and are responsible for overall product reliability.
Team members are generally focused on investigating problems and maintaining service availability. This role could be treated as a developer or DevOps role with a primary focus on troubleshooting and repairing production issues as opposed to developing new product features.
Our primary focus is maintaining reliability, data security, and a seamless user experience as efficiently and effectively as possible. Site Reliability Engineers work daily with the Engineering, QA and DevOps teams.
• 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer, SRE, Software Developer, or similar
• Significant experience building, maintaining, operating, and debugging three tier web applications
• Familiarity with modern DevOps practices, tools, and public cloud providers
• Experience writing SQL
• Fluent in Linux based command line environments
• A talent and passion for debugging and solving problems with practical solutions
• Strong ability to assess, communicate and correct complex issues at a fast pace
Would be an advantage:
Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and modern React-based front-ends
Familiarity with AWS and Docker in ECS / Kubernetes environments
Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (especially using CircleCI)
• Investigating and troubleshooting potential bugs in the platform reported by Operations
• Repairing damage caused by issues in the platform or its external vendors
• Advising Operations on technical matters and automating tasks specific to their needs
• Gathering and analyzing metrics to assist in optimizing reliability, quality and performance
• Conducting post-incident reviews and documenting in-house knowledge and procedures
• Working alongside Engineering to improve services via intelligent system design, platform management and capacity planning
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is focused mostly on working with product companies and candidates, being eager to contribute our expertise in helping both parts find like-minded people.
We see the essence of our work when you, as a candidate, could grow not only in expertise choosing a new company with our assistance but also in soft skills, feel yourself comfortable and fully in line with a corporate culture and employer's values.
We believe in a partnership approach that is the proven win-win strategy leading all participants to their realization.
Feel free to contact us and form your own opinion about how we can bring you to the work of your dream.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - is our channel - with hints on how to be prepared for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021