You’re a creative person and love to take a central role within growth marketing operations, always choosing progress over process.
About our marketing design position
Within our scaling product portfolio, we build entirely new (product) brands from the ground up. We’ll firstly define an overall positioning which is closely tied with the strategy definition. From there on we take end-to-end ownership over all branding aspects including logo, website, landing pages, product explainer videos, blog posts, newsletter campaigns, product tours, banner images, social media advertising, and every other dimension that we’ll jointly define along the way. We’re looking for a truly creative person that can grasp the overall ‘product spirit’ and turn it into a matching brand.
Tooling and required skills
● 1-2 years experience in graphic design and web-design
● Understanding of grid, composition principles, typography and colors
● Keen eye for consistent visual language and details that suit a specific purpose
● Figma, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
● Experience with website editors such as Tilda, Wix, Webflow or others
● Basic video and animation editing is a plus
● Design and build web pages, promo pages, landing pages
● Сreate visual content for social media, mailings and PR that will attract different audiences
● Create illustrations, logos and marketing materials
● Сooperate with various product teams and specialty domains (growth marketing, front-end, product design, …)
● Multi-brand ownership: you’ll be managing a portfolio that’s fully within your control
We offer a friendly, stable working environment with a strong team ready to help out where needed. Building healthy team communication and mentoring are our foundation for learning environment. During our Panenco Labs sessions we share experiences from the various products that we're building, across different specialty domains. Everyone has the ability to improve the design process in weekly design team workshops.
A fair compensation, home workplace arrangement for the quarantine period, language/sport expenses are included of course!
Please send us a CV, portfolio and indicate the project you’re most proud of (and why).
Panenco is a fast growing digital product studio with headquarters in Leuven, Belgium and a dedicated team in Kyiv, Ukraine. We create digital products that scale, from strategy definition to business results. We were founded in 2014 and we've organically grown into a tight team of 30 people, on a mission...
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni