We are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
Luxoft is one of the major software services companies worldwide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business domains such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Our customers is a leading Automotive global supplier that designs, engineers and develops innovative electronic products for vehicle manufacturers.
For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
- Develop automotive components using frameworks and architectures provided by Customer
- Support and modify automotive components according to Customer expectations
- Analyse requirements, software specifications and design documents for automotive system
- Communicate with Customer in case of unclear technical requirements
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
- BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering, mathematics or related field
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Strong knowledge UML, OOP, OOD
- Good command of English (speaking & writing)
- Experience with CAN, LIN or other communication protocols used in automotive
- Real-time OS and programming
- Testing approaches (black box, white box etc.)
- Debugging with JTAG (IAR i-Jet)
- Embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
Would be as plus:
- Experience in automotive or embedded experience
- Experience in multithreading, multi-language components, client-server architecture, IPC, IDL, design patterns, asynchronous programming, state-machines concept, memory management, STL
- UI development experience and integration of complex business logic with UI
- Experience with source control tools (RTC/Jazz, SVN)
- Basic knowledge in understanding HW schematics and in using measurement equipment
- Qt framework & QML knowledge
- Knowledge in root cause analysis (fishbone, 5-why etc.)
About аt Luxoft
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
14 August 2019.