We are looking for a senior developer to join an agile team in our Kyiv office.
We use a multitude of tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, C#, Dyalog APL, F# within the areas of development and software configuration management.
As a senior developer, you will work within an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Order Manager features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
The work environment is an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers, and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a .Net developer (C#)
- Understanding of advanced development techniques like multithreading and concurrency, dependency injection, asynchronous programming, event-sourcing, etc.
- Experience in Desktop application development; WinForms, WPF windows services.
- Deep understanding of OOP, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage, and Test Driven Development.
- The ability to write clean, readable, self-documenting code with clear separation of concerns.
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills – fluent in English language (verbal and written)
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
It would be desirable to have the following:
- Have experience with functional (F# or other)
- Windows Azure or Amazon AWS experience
- Github knowledge
- A DevOps mindset
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally.
About SimCorp Ukraine
SimCorp — the world’s leading provider of One Integrated System for investment management with HQ in Copenhagen.
SimCorp Dimension, our product, is used by of global financial institutions and fund managers.
Product development — Copenhagen, Kyiv, London and Bad homburg.
Market Units — Northern, Southern, Central Europe, UK, Asia and North America.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni