I’m looking for IoT Backend (Java) Engineer willing to relocate to Germany.
Advising customers on the digitization technologies "internet of things" (IoT) and their integration into business processes and IT architectures.
Reply [MTA, STAR: REY] is made up of a network of highly specialized companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimize and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.
• Advising customers on the digitization technologies "internet of things" (IoT) and their integration into business processes and IT architectures
• Using the latest technologies to define and implement innovative solutions
• Evaluating and applying the latest technical tools to achieve an added value for our customers
• Training yourself into a wide range of technologies such as Publish / Subscribe message protocols, message brokers, high-performance databases, scalable cloud environments and big data analytics
• Successfully completed university studies in computer science, electrical engineering or telecommunication engineering and 1 - 3 years of professional experience
• Knowledge in the area of cloud computing, web service technologies, event-driven architectures, SQL / no-SQL databases, or machine learning
• First experience in system management for cloud-based applications
• Good knowledge in deployment, integration and configuration management (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Docker) as well as cloud server infrastructure (e.g. Linux, Oracle SQL, AWS)
• Interest in data communication and security aspects
• Commitment, conceptual thinking and excellent analytical skills
• Oral and written communication skills in English, as well as teamwork and ability to travel nationwide
• We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
• Regular and systematic (external and internal) training opportunities
• Modern work in an innovative and international team
About Nearshorefriends GmbH
We are a German, owner-managed company with more than 20 years of Nearshore experience. Our HQ is located in Stuttgart, and the development centers are in Kyiv and Katowice.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni