iLogos Game Studios is a leading game production company in Europe with a 14-year history. We bring gaming ideas to life. Our experienced team creates the most fabulous games together with the world’s giants of the industry: EA, Wargaming, Wooga, Disney, Ubisoft, Playrix, Rovio, Paradox etc.
Main task pool for the project:
- Management of a team of system administrators;
- Drawing up and maintaining the budget of the department;
- Coordination with the finance department on financial matters;
- Technical support for employees;
- Development, deployment and support of infrastructure systems and services of the company;
- Preparation / deployment / maintenance of test and production environments;
- Documentation of workflows and development of new ones.
Skills you need to perform tasks efficiently:
- Knowledge of server OS families * NIX (deb / rpm-based Linux distributions);
- Experience in administration of network and server equipment;
- Experience with virtualization: Proxmox, KVM.
- Configuration and administration experience: Nginx / Apache, Php-fpm, MySQL, PostgreSQL, OpenVPN, Postfix etc;
- Knowledge of basic network protocols: TCP / IP, NAT, DNS, SSH, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, DHCP etc;
- Experience in using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk);
- Experience in scripting (Bash, Python);
- Experience with monitoring systems: Zabbix;
- Knowledge of GIT;
- Understanding of the principles of CI / CD;
- Experience with containerization: Docker.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in using AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Experience in setting up CI based on Gitlab CI, Jenkins, TeamCity.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset - we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)
iLogos is a leading, independent game production company in Europe that brings game ideas to life. Our highly experienced team implements the most creative projects and collaborates with the legends of the game industry: Electronic Arts, Wargaming, Wooga, Disney, Ubisoft, Playrix, Rovio, Paradox, and many others.
More than 400 projects completed to date, totaling around 200 million players. We continually develop our skills further, exchange experiences, and master new technologies. We also visit all the gaming conferences and have fun! Become a part of the iLogos team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni