We develop different web, mobile and back-end solutions belonging to client's ecosystem
A powerful business chat allowing customers instantly contact their service providers (web/iOS/Android)
Variety of apps helping to integrate different parts of client's business network and etc.
- 3 years of commercial experience in Quality Assurance with experience in a variety of products testing.
- Experience in API and web-services testing.
- Experience in integration testing.
- Work experience with SQL.
- Understanding of web testing, applying specific approaches and tools.
- Proactivity and being able to work independently is a must.
- Good knowledge of the software testing methodologies and techniques.
- Good understanding of web and middleware architecture
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test cases, check lists).
- Experience with bug-tracking systems.
- At least Intermediate English.
- Test a variety of custom integrations devepoped for the customers' web applications.
- Requirements analysis, test cases/check lists preparation and execution.
- Test documentation maintenance.
- Find and report defects with detailed and accurate steps to reproduce.
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects.
- Regular communication with the team and client to clarify requirements and details of implementation.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021