The job will encompass responsibilities including the development of RPA solutions using
RPA software, leading small teams on the delivery of projects and supervising.
- 3 months duration; but this is a long-term project, prolongation is to be discussed
- Start ASAP
The candidate must be located in Ukraine, Poland, or Belarus.
Intermediate English, knowledge of UIpath + certification.
What’s in it for you?
● Close cooperation with the client;
● The constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Projects from scratch;
● Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
● European management style;
● Continuous self-improvement.
● being part of the software engineering team you’ll be responsible for the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging and debugging as pertinent
● researching and developing appropriate RPA functionality according to pre-defined solution design & business requirements
● working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
● constantly enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
Project Description: The client is one of the largest Cloud computing organizations in The Bay Area, California, turning over more than $10 billion every year. They are embarking on an enterprise-wide automation journey and are keen to deliver 100s of automation within the next few months. They are looking to automate a wide range of processes across Finance, Customer services, HR, Sourcing, and other functions. Their operations are across the US, Costa Rica, and India.
Requirements (Hard skills requirements):
● production experience with UIPath platform, UIPath development training - certification of completion.
● software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets;
● basic workflow design skills – decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines.
● understanding of programmatic API integration using SOAP and/or REST.
● moderate level of using Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and others.
Personal skills (soft skills):
● Upper-intermediate English
● Good analytical skills
● Good team player motivated to solve complex tasks
● Strong communication and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Upstaff Ltd is a company specialized in providing dedicated teams & team extension.
Upstaff.io is also a marketplace for IT talents. You can browse 100,000 experienced developers and consultants from all over Eastern Europe, search by the stack, check expertise, and more! Publish a profile of yourself or your software developers and start getting attention, leads, and offers today.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni