Vilmate is looking for a Middle Angular Developer to join a Sweden-based project set out to make the web more personal using big data analytics, automation, and integrations.
Vilmate (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in web and mobile development.
The project is an onsite personalization platform that lets users utilize customer- and behavioral data to build and launch personalized campaigns on their websites.
The team consists of 2 back-end .NET and 2 full-stack developers and a QA engineer located in Sweden and Ukraine.
● Developing the front-end part of the app in Angular.
● Producing high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software.
● Collaborating with back-end developers and QA engineers.
● Leading and contributing to technical discussions in English.
● 2+ years of experience working with TypeScript and Angular v2+.
● Deep level of knowledge of HTML, CSS.
● Good written and spoken communicative English skills.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021