Feefo has a talented and collaborative engineering team that builds and maintains software, using
agile methodologies to create innovative solutions using latest technologies.
Feefo is passionate about reviews; review insights help brands improve their service and products, and
helps consumer make informed decisions. Every day Feefo collects thousands of reviews for thousands
of brands; this demands that our software highly performant, scalable and resilient.
- Work as a software engineer within an agile squad, adhering to the teams agile methodologies and development principles, translate requirements into performant and scalable solutions, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Software maintenance and support, improvements and bug fixes, will always be necessarily is a large complex system.
- Unit testing is essential, as well as technical documentation, both as inline code comments and as knowledge sharing documents for use by peers.
- A DevOps mentally is required: Close collaboration with the Cloud Infrastructure Team support software CI/CD, configuration management and monitoring.
At least 4 years of commercial software engineering experience in
either or both of the following, or the desire and drive to master the
- server side – Rest APIs and object orientated language,
preferably Java 8 or higher.
● Experience of working with colocated and remote developers.
● Experience of Agile development design principles
● Source version control, ideally Git
● Development using industry standard best practices
● Test driven development experience
● Working knowledge of Continuous Integration solutions and best
practice branching strategies
● Experience working within the React ecosystem (our stack is
React, Redux, Styled Components and TypeScript.
● A desire to work with TypeScript and a deep understanding of
environment/workflow – git, code reviews, npm, webpack, ci/cd etc
● Experience using e2e testing tools like cypress
● Experience using tools like storybook to build and document shared component libraries
GT was founded in 2017 by a former executive from Apple, Nest, and Google. GT’s mission is to connect the world’s best talent with product careers offered by high growth companies in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany and the Netherlands. You will be a dedicated part of the core tech team, working directly with product leadership. Our engineers have worked on products with McLaren, Universal Studios, Jaguar Land Rover, Reevoo, SmartXpo, Rio ESG, Eagle Genomics — to name a few.
Based in London, UK, and Kyiv, Ukraine, GT offers both full remote and flexible (office & remote) opportunities.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021