Senior PHP Developer (Team lead) в USA продуктовую компанию
Petrosoft is looking for the Senior PHP / Symfony developers, who are excellent at coding, database design, analytical approach and wish to be promoted now as Team Lead. Remote work
About the Team:
You will lead a well-coordinated and experienced team of senior and middle + developers.
Also, you`re gonna actively cooperate with the Technical Design team (front-end development and UI/UX design & writing) and the Platform Engineering team. Product existing for more than 10 years and is recognized as the best in the US fuel market. Since the product occupies a leading direction in the Petrosoft ecosystem, you will have a real opportunity to influence on the process of product development. Your main task will be to maintain the existing code base and to create new features for enterprise clients - in a nutshell: clear & ambitious tasks.
About the Processes:
We conduct classic product development, no matrix structures - when you can have a hundred bosses). You will work both as a Senior Developer (60%) and Technical Lead (40%).
Our release cycle is 3 months, there are out-of-release rollouts. In any case, scope is agreed in advance, and we always have enough time to make a right decision.
In Petrosoft, we have cross-functional meetings in our communication - you will always have up-to-date information and timely feedback from R&D and US colleagues.
We work on Scrum, plan sprints, have daily meetings, stand-ups and retro as our usual rituals.
Each team makes Backlog Refining regularly.
- 5+ Years of experience working with major PHP frameworks, Symfony / Laravel.
- Relevant experience of work with file-based storages like Samba, SFTP.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC patterns.
- Experience in managing distributed teams
- Ability to write unit tests and documentation for applications would be a plus.
- Outstanding Debugging skills.
- Integration with services via http, soap protocols.
- Usage of a queue server and experience in developing asynchronous systems.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with performance and scalability issues and solutions.
- Functional or User Acceptance Testing knowledge and experience would be a plus
- GIT Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both as a sole and team developer on your product.
- Self-Motivated and curious with the aptitude and drive for learning new frameworks and tools
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience with MySQL / MongoDB
- Experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP based product.
- Create new components for enterprise customers.
- Responsible for project life cycle, code analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and upgrading of functionality.
- Code review projects from peer developers
- Contribute to coding standards to improve development process and delivery procedures.
- Recognize and analyze trends and work directly with peer developers.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved in a timely manner and documented properly.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- 100% remote work
- Challenging tasks;
- Young, friendly and skilled development team (middle+/senior level).
- Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
- 22 paid vacation days per year and 8 paid holidays.
Petrosoft’s founder is a retail operator and engineer who initially developed a cloud-based back-office software solution in 2002. Today, the company provides a platform, integration options, software, hardware, and services. These solutions are designed to take advantage of advances in technology, address changes in consumer demand, and enable seamless connections within today’s retail ecosystem.
From its headquarters in Pittsburgh, the company supports its POS, foodservice, fuel management, and back-office product lines as well as its integration with industry-leading technology partners SAP. IBM. Microsoft .
Job posted on
10 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni