DataArt is involved in the software transformation of key business areas of a US-based global music conglomerate.
The solutions we’re currently developing affect various aspects of recording studios: tour organization, merchandising, management of licenses and rights, and analytical tools.
DataArt has developed a platform that allows you to reuse functional units and thereby reduce the cost of creating and supporting applications.
The specialist we are looking for will join a distributed team of 50+ people from DataArt and teams from the client’s side. The project is migrating to a new technology stack. Among the main task is to collect and process a large amount of data from various sources, and further data transformation using Snowflake.
This project will allow you to gain experience in working with complex systems and will introduce you to different aspects of the music business.
- Requirements analysis, communication with Product Managers and other stakeholders
- Define the architectural and implementation design of metadata and data pipelines
- Prepare designs for database systems and recommend improvements for performance
- Create data pipelines (ETL/ELTs) using SQL, Python, and various AWS services
- Writing analytical SQL queries for end-user apps/services
- Evaluate all proposals requests and assist to improve the structure of DWH
- Perform troubleshoot on all ETL processes and resolve issues effectively
- Code reviews and bug fixing
- Strong understanding of DWH/ETL fundamentals and concepts
- Expert SQL knowledge in one or few RDBMS: MSSQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle
- Experience with one or few ETL tools and frameworks (MS SSIS, Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, etc)
- Experience with any of the following DWH: AWS Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery
- Experience with AWS/Azure Cloud Platforms
- Analytical mindset
- Strong leadership skills
- Spoken English
Would be a plus:
- Snowflake experience
- Python experience
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Experience with NoSQL databases: Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, OrientDB
- Understanding CI/CD concepts
- Big Data concepts and experience with Hadoop/Spark
- Experience in the Media industry and its standards
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021