The Compliance Technology team develops surveillance, monitoring and reporting tools to ensure that the firm adheres to the highest standards for ethical conduct and professionalism.
We develop and maintain a variety of products that interface with many different areas of the business including research, execution and risk.
• Server-side software development using NodeJS
• Front-end software development using ReactJS
• Processing and storing data using SQL
• Working with various streaming, cloud and containerized technologies
• Contributing to discussions and decisions about application architecture
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Proficiency with NodeJS
• Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS is required
• Experience with SQL is required
• Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or Solace is preferred
• Experience building containerized microservices is preferred
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Commitment to the highest ethical standards is required
Nice-to-Have Skills:• Server-side development with Java or C# might be a plus
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021