We are looking for a Head of Product who will be responsible for the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities — manage the ongoing development of the product strategy, product roadmaps and specification of the product requirements and lead a product management team.
Currently we are looking for a Head of Product who will be responsible for the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities — manage the ongoing development of the product strategy, product roadmaps and specification of the product requirements, lead a product management team, and work closely with the executive team, sales, marketing and engineering departments.
The perfect candidate is a proactive and high-performing leader with proven managerial experience and the ability to deliver to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What you will need to do
- set up a product strategy and product vision
- align company strategy and vision with the external and internal state to make sure that we deliver value to customers and grow the business
- manage product-related business processes and roadmap
- provide realization of new ideas, specifications, prioritization and acceptance of products and features developed by the development team
- coordinate collaboration of the product team with other teams and stakeholders
- collect, prioritize and transfer requirements and manage the priority and volume of problems
- lead the team of engaged talents and ensure high performance
- establish best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and product development
This is for you if you
- have experience as Head of Product or Lead PM position at least for 2 years
- speak fluent English
- have clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- have extensive knowledge of product management and business analysis activities and techniques
- have experience with AdTech and e-Commerce
- have experience in forming a product concept and processes
- are experienced in analyzing of the IT market, the needs and expectations of users
- have strong business orientation, ability to understand information from various sources
- are able to engage technical and business teams to draft requirements, plan and evaluate tasks to support top business priorities
- have strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them for clients
What we offer
- opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives and handle the entire product development process
- team of professionals
- opportunities for self-development and attending external educational events & conferences
- flexible schedule and ability to work remotely
- competitive salary with regular compensation reviews
- PE accounting and support
- paid vacation and sick leaves
- gym membership compensation
- option pool
- new employee referral bonuses
We are passionate about our Team and the product we create, we never stop learning and always stay curious. Come join us to grow together!
RetargetApp is a marketing solution that helps e-commerce businesses promote their products on the biggest advertising platforms. RetargetApp automatically creates and optimizes effective advertising campaigns.
Our company has been a proud Facebook Marketing Partner since 2016 in Ukraine. With us, you can develop a product together with the best Facebook Ads experts in the world and get a chance to work with new technologies before their public release.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021