We are a pioneer in technologies that illuminate the darkest corners of the internet and enable data-driven decision-making within organizations.
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to assess hundreds of millions of domains and effectively categorize the internet. These insights shine a light on hidden relationships and risks, identify an entity’s full digital fingerprint, and reveal new opportunities to scale businesses efficiently and confidently.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join the Platform team. As a Platform engineer, you will be responsible for operational coverage of our services which are running on public clouds infrastructure.
- You will be focusing on cross-service components across the SaaS stack, following a DevOps engineering approach.
- You will help improve and operate to support a CI/CD delivery model, container orchestration, security and monitoring.
- As part of this role, you need to have the ability and skills for a constant eye on areas such as automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility into production health and reliability.
- Forward thinking, execution-orientated and a team player
- 5+ years in various DevOps roles
- 4+ years experience with cloud platforms / Architected solution and expertise on AWS / Azure / GCP
- Experience in enterprise Linux operating system administration, deployment, configuration and management
- Proficiency with Docker and/or Kubernetes / Swarm / ECS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python / Shell - An advantage
- Experience with IaaC, Infrastructure As a Code. Terraform and/or cloud formation.
- Log management solution such as ELK / Splunk / Graylog
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Nagios, Prometheus
- Experience with configuration tools such as Puppet / Ansible / Chef
- Knowledge in a network and information security (firewalls, VPNs, LDAP, identity management and access control)
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni