Are you a strong, motivating and inspiring product leader with deep knowledge of software development processes? We have a position that’s perfect for you!
We are looking for a self driven and passionate Product Manager Lead who will help us develop a Facebook Ads product at RetargetApp.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for Integration with the Facebook Platform. You will work closely with the Engineers, UX designers, Account Managers, to lead the development of existing new capabilities to bring Customer Advertising Experience to a new level.
What you will need to do
- Be fully responsible for RetargetApp integration with Facebook Ad platform
- Provide customers with a solution to grow sales through efficient and automated Facebook Ad Campaigns that requires minimal resources
- Define and execute product strategy, roadmaps, and projects that have delivered significant value to customers and business success based on experiments and customer voice
- Prepare a comprehensive description of Stories and Epics for the development team(s)
- Support the development process with all details of stories before/over-development (organization of explanation process — planning, grooming meetings, etc.)
- Continuously work with stakeholders and other teams to improve the RetargetApp platform according to the Product Strategy & Vision
- Work with analytics to measure feature KPIs and health of the RetargetApp integration with the Facebook platform
- Coordinate with the Customer Service team to collect Customers feedback and improve the usage of the platform
This is for you if you
- have at least 3 years of IT Product Manager
- clear understand principles and specifics of software and product development life cycles, customer development lifecycle, and unit economics
- know the requirements of management tools (at least JIRA & Notion)
- passionate for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions — the sort of answers that others might struggle to find
- have experience in media and advertising, ad tech, marketing tech, or with data-driven advertising products
- have a solid understanding of the Agile methodologies
- have strong analytical and communication skills
- want to influence the product with your knowledge and experience
- speak and write in English fluently
It will be a plus if you
- Technical background;
- Experience working with Facebook Marketing API
- Understand the specifics of digital marketing in the e-commerce business
What we offer
- opportunity to implement your ideas and initiatives
- team of professionals
- opportunities for self-development and attending external educational events & conferences
- flexible schedule and ability to work remotely
- competitive salary with regular compensation reviews
- PE accounting and support
- paid vacation and sick leaves
- gym membership compensation
- option pool
- new employee referral bonuses
We are passionate about our Team and the product we create, we never stop learning and always stay curious. Come join us to grow together!
RetargetApp is a marketing solution that helps e-commerce businesses promote their products on the biggest advertising platforms. RetargetApp automatically creates and optimizes effective advertising campaigns.
Our company has been a proud Facebook Marketing Partner since 2016 in Ukraine. With us, you can develop a product together with the best Facebook Ads experts in the world and get a chance to work with new technologies before their public release.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021