Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer with 5+ years of Java development experience to join our team.
The customer is the biggest European Telecommunication company.
The project is about developing an online commerce system that consists of many applications including storefront and multiple backend applications. The Storefront focusing on suggesting to clients various products like Device, Service Plans, different Service Addons, Accessories, etc. in extremely flexible ways. Due to criticality of business, the system has strong availability and performance requirements. The development has being done by 6 Scrum teams with 4-6 Developers in each.
- Implement new functionality;
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Maintain an existing codebase;
- Contribute to the application architecture design.
- 3+ years of Java development experience;
- Solid experience with Spring Framework;
- Hands-on experience in development functionality accompanied by unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design;
- Familiarity with RDBMS including ORM, SQL;
- Extensive experience in building either SOA applications or system integrated with many 3-rd party dependencies via RESTful API;
- Focused on result;
- Open-minded but have healthy level of critical thinking;
- Understanding a power of team work.
Nice to have:
- SAP Hybris is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job;
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021