Fully remote work environment - work from where you like.
You’ll be responsible for building out new features with little micro managing.
You’ll work closely with the tech lead (one of the first engineers at Credit Karma), and head of tech (formerly head of tech at Microsoft)!
We partner with European startups and product teams to help them establish great dedicated development teams to our Talentbyte office in Ukraine. We also offer fully supported relocation options to Europe.
We’re based in Helsinki, Tallinn & Lviv.
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in well-funded startups
- Competitive salary
- Work from our cosy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
- Relocate to EU opportunities
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021