Base Blocks is an outsource company that provides IT services for startups and growing businesses. Our clients are from the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. Our projects are mainly in Fintech, Ad-Teach, Medical, Education, Green Energy spheres.
Base Blocks provides software design and engineering, product development and technical consultancy services. Our mission is to help companies grow at a rapid pace, build high-quality solutions, focus on time to market and follow lean software development principles.
Now we’re looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join a Big Data project on a full-time basis.
Our product is great and helpful because:
We have started building a web analytics tool for one of our clients from New Zealand. The goal is to give powerful tools to the marketing teams. By building features that we have in the roadmap, we will improve the understanding of the content on the website. It embeds several unique solutions based on Machine Learning and Big Data that allows better tuning the content, performing researches and comparing content to the other websites.
The team fully consists of our engineers (Lead Engineer, Mid Frontend Engineer, Junior Fullstack Engineer, QA) which gives you an opportunity for great collaboration, teamwork and achieving goals efficiently.
We are looking for engineers that share our vision about clean code, responsibility and building great solutions for our clients.
What challenges are waiting for you:
- Implementing scaled solution which serves many clients;
- Making sure that big data sets are processed correctly and efficiently;
- Opportunity to work with NLP;
- Contribute to the architecture of the system and make decisions about its technical path.
Our main stack:
- Java 11, PostgreSQL,
- Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web, Lombok, Mapstruct,
- Gradle, Git, BigQuery, Apache Beam
- OpenNLP, Docker, Google Cloud.
Our perfect match has such:
- An outgoing person, eager to invest in personal and team growth;
- An active teammate who is interested in understanding technologies and offering his own solution and vision;
- You must be able to communicate in English/ intermediate level.
- 4+ years experience with Java;
- Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web);
- PostgreSQL (or other SQL database such as MySQL, MariaDB or Oracle);
Nice to have experience with:
- Experience with BigQuery(or other data warehousing solutions);
- Experience with Google Cloud.
- Experience with Apache Beam;
- Experience with NLP.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on a green field project using latest technologies and approaches with ability to contribute to system architecture;
- Friendly and professional colleagues who are focused on achieving a common result in work;
- Culture of mutual help and support in a team;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely;
- Budget for learning and development activities;
- No corporate bureaucracy and quick decision making;
- Holidays, 15 working days of vacation, and paid sick days.
ANIMO - Recruitment inspiring your business.
Самый ценный ресурс для любого бизнеса - правильные люди.
Мы понимаем людей и разбираемся в разных бизнес-моделях, что позволяет четко сформировать критерии, по которым одни подойдут другим и наоборот. А потом делаем все возможное, чтобы они встретились.
Job posted on
9 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni