We are looking for long term employment FrontEnd developer.
- 2+ years experience in developing frontend applications on Angular
- Experience in responsive UI
- Experience in version control system (Git)
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Long term employment — we are on the market for 20+ years and care of our staff — your performance quality is your protection so even if specific project ends or terminated you will be offered a new job
- Competitive salary
- A friendly team of professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacation, paid sick leaves and holidays ( + the31of Desember day off)
- A comfortable downtown office with an up-to-date equipment and high speed internet
- Coffee-tea-cookie breaks in relaxed atmosphere
- In-house free English courses with native speakers
- Exciting team buildings and corporate events
This is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for fitness & sports.
Since 2003 a leader in scheduling management and membership solutions for sports, health and fitness facilities around the world.
The team includes: Product Owner, Architect, PM, DB engineer, Back-end devs, Front-end devs, QA engineers.
Technology Stack in project:
FrontEnd - Angular 12, TypeScript, RxJs, NgRx, PrimeNG, ESLint, SCSS, CypressJS, SignalR, Git.
BackEnd - ASP.Net Core, AWS, Kafka.
DB - Postgres DB.
Project is a part of the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory and Product Licensing industries. Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are leaders within their own domain. It is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries, employs over 2,000 industry experts and technology professionals.
They have offices in New York, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Australia.
- develop the application within new suite of products from the Database through User Interface
- Develop new features
- Working with a development team to produce industry-leading solutions
- Catching on to new technologies and concepts
About Integrio Systems
Integrio Systems is a Custom Software Development Company that has been providing top-notch solutions for ambitious startups, market leaders, and transnational corporations for over 20 years. We build mutually beneficial relationships between clients and exceptionally talented developers to create solutions loved by even the most demanding customers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni