We are fast growing european edtech startup that is launching soon in Ukraine: eduki.com/ua
– You ensure operations of our server infrastructure
– You support developer environments and operations
– Development & maintenance of CI/CD setup
– Security operations
You should bring:
– 3 years+ Linux with ease (know where to look for log files, how to monitor and manage running processes, how to configure systemd, logrotate, sshd etc.)
– 2 years+ practical experience with Docker and at least one container orchestration platform (eny of:. k8s, rancher, etc)
– Experience with any infrastructure automation tool (ansible, saltstack, terraform)
– CI/CD building experience (any of: teamcity, gitlab, jenkins, travis)
– Experience with bash scripting, or even some groovy/lua/python
– Ability to investigate server issues without external help (we won’t make you recompile a kernel or debug hardware, but you should be able to, f.ex. figure out what’s causing excessive disk IO by yourself)
– English (oral & written) - you should be able to discuss work-related topics
– Ability to learn on own and other’s mistakes
Additional points for practical experience with at least some of these (or the alternative in the same field):
You're not just doing a job - you're helping to make education better and supporting teachers - it's a job with purpose and this drives us forward.
You are part of an agile environment - as we are in a growth spurt, a lot of exciting things are happening and there are a lot of possibilities for developing your skills
You will be welcomed in a smart and collegial team - we support each other, have a good communication at eye level and celebrate successes together
You will have all the freedom you need to shape your work-life balance the way you want: you decide when you want to work and from where.
We'll support you with a €500 home office bonus, so you can set up your workspace the way you want. If you live in Berlin or Lviv you can use our offices there.
At least once a year you will be able to meet the whole eduki-team in person in a big yearly event somewhere in Europe
We help teachers improve their teaching. Over 700,000 teachers use eduki to prepare their lessons. They share their self-created teaching materials - millions of times. This makes teaching better, preparation less stressful, and homeschooling possible for many in an easier way.
Sure, a job pays the rent. But are you one of those people for whom that's not enough? For whom it's really important that you do something meaningful with your time? You want to make the world a better place together with other committed people and are convinced that education plays a central role in this? And that teachers are the key to good education? If you are nodding to yourself now, then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
The edtech product company, empowering school teachers with an e-marketplace for educational ideas and materials. Basically, we try to help teachers be better teachers.
Job posted on
9 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni