We’re a team of creative people working on stellar products.
We're headquartered a few miles outside New York City, and our team largely works remotely, spread across several cities around the world.
We are a team of creative people, developers, business analysts, designers, friends, hobbyists.
Project from scratch.
ERP system for companies that provide healthcare services for demand.
- Flexible schedule
- Full remote
- Short hiring process (2-3 interview)
- Long term contract (>1 year)
- Comprehensive salary
- Friendly international team
- Agile methodology
- Business trips to USA
- Environment without any bureaucracy
- Programming experience: 3+ years
- Technical Stack: .Net Core, Angular 5+, MS SQL, Bitbucket/ Git
- Experience as back-end or full stack .NET / C# developer: 3+ years
- English: Intermediate and higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Build solution from scratch
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
- Code review
About Cider Consulting
Cider Consulting is a team of creative people working with Customers to build stellar digital products.
Work from anywhere
Who says you need to move to work at a great company? Not us. We know there’s a great talent all over the place and we are a completely distributed company. Do great work from an environment that you’re comfortable in.
Learn & GrowLearning is a lifestyle.
We want you to have every opportunity to stay fresh and up to date on the trends and technologies in our industry. Generous equipment allowances and conference/travel budgets for everyone!
We really value our talented team. What’s that mean for you? Highly competitive salaries PLUS great options packages that get you in early on what is going to be a bright future
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021