GlobalLogic is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) to join our friendly team
Customer is the leader in virtual clinical trial conduct. Their platform is a suite of solutions for capturing and integrating electronic data from sites, clinicians, and patients at its source, and thus reducing manual labor, providing anytime, anywhere data access, and saving resources as the clinical trials progress. This platform enables each customer to define the setup that works best for their trial: patients and clinicians can mix modalities, switching from smartphone to tablet to PC as desired. It allows for trials to be conducted on-site, remotely, or have the mix of the two options.
The goal of the project is to develop a patient facing mobile application for iOS and Android that enables the collection of data from patients directly. This includes gathering activity data, mental state data, responding to questionnaires, tracking and reminding of appointments with clinicians – online or on premises, set tasks and track their completion, etc. Since the clinical trials field is vast, each medical area has its own set of tests and ways to monitor the progress of the trial, and effectiveness of a drug, the functionality will keep growing with the expansion of the client’s business.
3+ years of experience
- Basic proficiency with appium (with any language bindings, ideally Java)
- Experience with Java (and Maven, so a bit more than just plain Java, dependency management etc), and some testing frameworks (Cucumber, Cypress, Tosca, ideally TestNG)
- Proficient with appium (and/or similar mobile automation tools, independent or appium/driver based – Selendroid, Detox, Kobiton)
- Experience with grid/remote testing and automation on physical devices (more than just local emulators, ideally Browserstack/Saucelabs)
- At least a year of experience working on a team-shared codebase
- Solid experience with Java, Maven, TestNG, code patterns – inheritance, environmental properties, Page Object Model
- Experience with cross-device testing (ideally on multiplatform apps, not just multiple Android devices)
- Experience with testcase management tools (Testlink, Zephyr, etc, ideally qTest)
- Experience with logging and log aggregators (tools like Cloudwatch, Splunk, Kibana, Loggly, Loggzilla)
- Working knowledge of typical BE and API structures, tools like Postman, Swagger, ReadyAPI, ideally already some experience with graphql
Cucumber, Kibana, Splunk
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni