We are looking for Senior iOS Developer!
Project description:Our client is a company that runs luxury resorts and casinos in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. Award-winning hotels alongside with entertaining casinos are breathtaking and high-tech facilities that are integrated into a single ecosystem of products starting from smart rooms till booking limousines to go to the party. Our team has become a partner that helps to build out the products and enrich ecosystem with new features. Prime focus is to develop the loyalty program application that is an entrance to all benefits of visiting the properties of the client – keep track on loyalty points, book limousines and rooms, get promos and sales notification, receive individual discounts, reserve tables of restaurants, etc. The application interacts with other products that are responsible for controlling the state of rooms guests are staying in, monitoring events and hot tables in casinos, etc. You'll be a part of the team that follows Nexus framework to align several SCRUM teams to build from scratch a brand new mobile experience. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering and Product team will be essential. It is not a one time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important. This project assumes large amount of integrations with various systems that may follow different API standards.
- Work closely with product and program management to deliver new features for every release
- Apply best engineering practices, focusing on agile and CI/CD
- Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test cases
- Work/collaborate with various global cross-functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements Document the working systems and prepare design documentation
- Active participation in distributed agile process
- Work in tight cooperation with teammates and remote Hong-Kong based team members under Scrum framework
Must have skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with iOS
- Experience with data structures, multithreading, synchronization
- Experience with Swift
- Ability to analyze and support the applications architecture (MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.)
- Hands-on experience in the sphere of web-services and standards (REST, JSON)
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience in unit tests
- Git, gitflow, pull request, code review - are the everyday words/tools for you;
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement,
- Continuous Delivery
Nice to have skills
- Experience with Alamofire/Moya, RxSwift, CoreData
- Understanding of AWS services
- Pro-activity, responsibility
- Good communication/cooperation skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Long-term employment and opportunity for career growth in a professional team
- Possibilities to evolve your knowledge working as a part of integrated casual and friendly team located in different offices with a warm informal atmosphere all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and operates in multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, and Internet-of-Things.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021