We are looking for Senior Business Analyst!
Project description: You'll be a part of the team building from scratch a brand new mobile experience for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Desing, Engineering and Product team will be essential. It is not a one time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important.
This project assumes large amount of integrations with various systems that may follow different API standards.
- 5+ years experience as a Business analyst/Product owner
- Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies
- Good understanding of integration process with 3-d party service providers
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis and optimization
- Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product
- Good understanding of UX and design
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment
- Understanding and ability to identify the customer need
- Communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
- Ability to produce visually attractive materials
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent english (written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- Experience creating mobile products
- Experience working in enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with payment and booking systems, loyalty programs
- Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to scrum team
- Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, user stories and acceptance criteria, support functionality till production
- Interact with team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Product Owners, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Writing documentation
- Management of both Internal and External Knowledge Databases
- Moderate meetings and workshops
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and operates in multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, and Internet-of-Things.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021