Luxoft is looking for HR Business Partner to join friendly and active HR team.
This role is for helping to improve the efficiency of staff and motivating employees (HR services implementation across entire employee lifecycle, insuring correct relations between an employee and the Company in terms of internal culture, practices and policies.
• The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
• The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
• The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
• The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
• Communicating needs proactively with HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
• The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
• The position may include international human resource responsibilities.
• The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition
Mandatory Skills Description:University degree in HR or related field. Deep knowledge in HR processes, practices, and principles. 2-3 years of relevant HR BP/HR m
Nice-to-Have Skills:Intellectual curiosity and empathy, problem-solving, networking skills
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021