We invite a Project Manager to join our team and work on the product that allows 70,000 end users to quickly validate their marketing and provides social reputation and customer demographics analysis.
You'll join a high-seniority team, managing a team of up to 10 specialists and impacting small merchants worldwide by empowering them to make data-driven marketing decisions and grow their business.
• Work with an open-minded client with technical background, get flexibility in decisions and suggest improvements
• Impact a product that partners with world-leading brands and work on a high-loaded system that receives over 10,000 daily visitors
Qualifications and experience:
• At least 2+ years' experience in software project management
• Knowledge and experience in managing projects in an Agile environment
• Upper-intermediate/Advanced English (practical experience of written and oral communication with English-speaking clients is strongly desired)
• Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Experience in collaborating with a distributed team
• Strong people, time, and stakeholder management skills
• Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with clients
• Risk, integration, and quality management
• Strategic planning, scope and change request management
• Manage software development processes on your projects
• Ensure project deliverables are on time and within constraints
• Prioritize project goals/tasks and its distribution among team members, monitor project progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform change management process and stakeholder management
• Perform short-term and long-term planning, manage project resources
• Perform risk and integration management to mitigate project risks and its impact
• Develop comprehensive project plans and present to stakeholders
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• People management (motivation, personal growth, development plans)
• Initiate and approve required project-specific training for the project team members
• Work with the top management to constantly develop and improve project processes
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021