Vilmate is looking for a Solution Architect/Data Scientist to work on a platform that speeds up the development of digital products.
Our client is a company that offers the industry's first platforms to simplify and accelerate the end-to-end development of digital products. Its goal is to empower business and technology teams to envision, collaborate, design, and launch cutting-edge digital and data products.
About the project:
The platform is used to speed up digital transformation. How does it work? Developers are building pipelines, which are automatically connected in the platform, for example:
FTP server or REST endpoint, which sends data to Databrix, which processes the data and uploads it to AWS S3, from which data is used by React or Angular app, which visualizes the data.
About the team:
We're looking for developers (or more like Solution Architects or IT Consultants) for the Customer PoV (Proof of Value) team.
• The highlight is that there won't be that much coding (20-30%) and the role is focused on customer contact (60+%).
• Execute the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
• Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
• Handle assigned tasks in the capacity of an individual contributor.
• Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
• Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing.
• Experience with modeling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest, etc.
• Passion for data, structured or unstructured.
• 3 years of hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL.
• Sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
• Excellent critical thinking, verbal, and written communications skills.
• Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
• Good presentation skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
• Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
• Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021