Vilmate is looking for a Solution Architect/Java Developer to work on a platform that speeds up the development of digital products.
Our client is a company that offers the industry's first platforms to simplify and accelerate the end-to-end development of digital products. Its goal is to empower business and technology teams to envision, collaborate, design, and launch cutting-edge digital and data products.
About the project:
The platform is used to speed up digital transformation. How does it work? Developers are building pipelines, which are automatically connected in the platform, for example:
FTP server or REST endpoint, which sends data to Databrix, which processes the data and uploads it to AWS S3, from which data is used by React or Angular app, which visualizes the data.
About the team:
We're looking for developers (or more like Solution Architects or IT Consultants) for the Customer PoV (Proof of Value) team.
• You will be assigned to a customer and help them with using the platform, building pipelines, and writing code for pipeline blocks.
• If you are not assigned to the customer, then you will be responsible for creating and implementing new use cases for the platform.
• The highlight is that there won't be that much coding (20-30%) and the role is focused on customer contact (60+%).
• English oral and written skills must be on a high level.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
• 3+ years of experience in development with the use of Java.
• Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring.
• Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
• Good knowledge of SQL, queries tuning and optimization, knowledge of relational database basis.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
• Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
• Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021