We are looking for a strong senior C++ developer who can write code in both C++ and C#.
Our client is a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure solutions and develops industrial software for managing networks, systems, and infrastructure.
We need an individual who is good at problem-solving and an active team player, has good time-management skills and able to perform tasks under pressure of time.
• very good command of C++ (C++14 or C++17) and C#;
• knowledge of make/Makefiles;
• basic programming experience on UN*X platforms;
• experience with unit testing and automation.
Will be a plus
• Experience with CMake;
• Knowledge of Python;
• Experience with development on AIX;
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in networking.
• A developed grading system for your individual growth;
• Well-established processes and loyal management;
• Flexible work schedule;
• A lot of corporate webinars/workshops/etc.
• Regular compensation package reviews;
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate;
• Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate);
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, training, etc.);
• Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company (online with presents);
• Office or remote or mixed types of work;
• Free English classes in the office;
• Convenient office location in the center.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021