We’re looking for an aspiring Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a wonderful opportunity for a person ready to grow with the company, take responsibility, share our values, and enjoy our dynamic working environment.
For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Work with the official website, text, design. Working together with a designer and copywriter.
- Preparation of cases, presentations that are necessary for the sale of materials and information.
- Work with SMM - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Content marketing, creation and distribution of content on thematic resources, SEO-optimization of content.
- Competitor analysis, best practices, comparison, chip search, USP.
- Attracting thematic traffic to the site - email newsletters, social network advertising, third-party resources, SEO.
- Traffic analytics, user behavior, work to increase conversions.
- English level - Upper Intermediate, written and spoken
- Experience working with a designer, copywriter - registration of landings, creation of presentations.
- Proven experience in a Product Marketing Manager role
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience in market analysis & product release/launch
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Nice to have
- Working at a marketing agency - 1-2 years as a junior marketing manager, SEO or SMM specialist or as a marketing manager in a web studio, design studio, etc.
- Background in design or copywriting would be a plus
Why you'd like to work with us?
- Daily mentoring and training during the probation period
- 18 days of paid vacation
- Regular team-building activities;
- Financial opportunities that attract;
- Cool teams to interact with;
- Thriving corporate culture;
- Remote work option.
We help companies and people evolve by creating scalable and meaningful products for agritech and e-commerce.
We unite the drive of a startup and the expertise of a 10-year-old software company. We are proud of our engineering culture and the excellence of our leadership.
Enterprise solutions from scratch
We help global companies optimize business processes by the digitalization of workflow operations. We develop SPAs, LMSs, SaaS, and use the most cutting edge technology for that.
We create breakthrough e-commerce products for the mass market that boost profits by increasing sales channels and usability of small and medium-sized businesses. We set up successful cooperation with giants in the fields that require some processes to be automated (in 2019, we started to work with Automattic on the Pinterest project).
Business automation for agriculture
We work with agriculture startups and create products to make a difference in the daily life of agriculture companies by optimizing field management, fertility, personnel management, and harvest monitoring.
Core values and mission
We are to deliver success to our clients, team members, and partners.
We will hack the world for our team to be happy with their job.
Sticking to the principles of excellent planning and continuous improvement, we are transparent, responsible, and honest, always sharing our ideas and deploying smart critique in discussions.
Trust means the world to us, and we genuinely believe that it is the basis for any relationship.
People are the most exceptional value for us. Sticking to the idea of horizontal management, we believe in our team and care about every team member. We understand the essence of individuality and cherish the uniqueness of every team member.
We build dynamic workforces for efficient teamwork. We look for people who share our corporate culture, work ethics, and company values.
We make sure our Juniors grow to Seniors within the company. We believe that challenges trigger both professional and personal growth and make sure our Seniors have new exciting tech challenges to face.
Fun & serious
We are both about fun and continuous learning. The idea of lifelong learning drives such regular corporate activities as weekly tech talks, soft skills sessions, and English lessons. We know that this type of work requires lots of energy and concentration, so we believe that fun is a must in the company. We enjoy board games, X-Boxing, sports, music, and parties. We have an indoor soccer team, a couple of guitars, a gaming table, and a monthly study’n’party events schedule for the whole team.
We care about the surrounding world and our country. We support volunteering initiatives and contribute to global sustainable development by promoting the ideas of equality and respect, perfect business ethics, and eco-awareness.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021