We are looking for a Software Developer in Test to the long-term healthcare project from Boston, the USA.
Location: remote or Kyiv office - metro Politekhnichnyi Instytut
English: Upper-Intermediate +
You will work closely with our developers and other SDeTs to understand, document, and test the various functions of our platform. Implement and own Automation best practices to ensure the functionality, responsiveness, and reliability of our product, it is APIs,
integrations, and custom configurations.
● Authoring, executing, and documenting a wide range of tests (manual/automated) and performing continual analysis ensuring our product is functioning and reliable
● Partnering with developers, delivery specialists, product managers, and other SDeTs to understand all of our APIs, the functionality they offer, and the way they are leveraged by both the platform and customized Program-specific code
● Develop multiple and varied types of tests to validate the functionality, responsiveness, and reliability of the APIs
● Integrate these tests into developer workflows and CI/CD pipelines to improve feedback loops and provide a deep understanding of the quality state of the APIs
● Analyzing test results, methods, and procedures to ensure new and existing functionality works properly, reporting discrepancies or errors
● Recommending corrective actions for failures and/or unintended outcomes; drive continuous improvement, developing new test strategies and processes
● Designing our organization as a system and ‘designing-in’ the right roles, technologies, data flows, processes, decisions, and improvement mechanisms
● Background: Combination of two or more - Test Automation, Software Development, Tool Development, Micro-services, SaaS Development
● Previous API development and/or testing experience and associated technologies (Postman, Karate, Pact, etc.)
● Proven experience with Python and any other programming language (Java, JS, etc.)
● Experience with MongoDB and SQL
● Strong understanding of testing Best Practices
● Experience working in an Agile or Hybrid Agile environment
● AWS Experience preferred (Other cloud provider experience acceptable)
● K8s, Docker experience preferred (Other orchestration and containerization technologies acceptable)
● Strong understanding of various SDLC and methodologies
● Experience with CI/CD validation would be a plus
About DOIT Software
DOIT Software — mobile app & web development company.
We’re working with The USA, German, Norwegian, Sweden markets. We’re building a company based on values and it’s really important for us to work in a warm atmosphere of mutual understanding and with people who are growing professionally with us every day. Only in this way together we can build a really great company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni