Itera is looking for a talented and inspired strong Middle Test Engineer with a solid understanding of software testing principles.
This is a brand-new project, so the candidate should be proactive to take a part in the requirement gathering and discovery sessions.
The goal of the project is to design, develop and test two applications: digital sales and sales workspace applications for the company, which works with security and smart house services in Europe.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan test activities in the project
- Communicate with developers from our side and product owner and project representatives from the customer’s side
- Perform requirements analysis and test design
- Ongoing functional testing
- Perform bug tracking and reporting
- Report to Customer
- At least 3 years of experience within software testing
- Web app testing experience
- Deep understanding of core testing processes
- Experience in requirements testing
- Experience in test planning and estimating
- Experience in creating test cases, test design
Be a plus:
- Experience in direct communication with customer
- Offshoring projects experience
- ISTQB certification
- Good communication skills
- English: upper-intermediate
- Ready to take responsibility
- Social and smiley 😊
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants
Itera is a company specializing in communication and technology. We combine our multidisciplinary strengths to gain deeper insight, explore new possibilities and bring better solutions to life.
Founded in 1999, Itera consists of more than 500 employees across offices in Oslo (HQ), Bryne, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Kiev and Bratislava. Itera is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ITE.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021