The project is from a Japanese multinational electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies.
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer with experience building, maintaining and securing next-generation systems.
We need a strong communicator that can align with our international business and can also coach other team members regarding the DevOps way of work.
As a DevOps engineer, you work in a team that fully focuses on the development of a new service that supports our international customers with their plant maintenance.
• Experience with different Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS).
• Experience in container-based architecture and deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience in artefact and container management
• Experience with CI/CD-pipelines
• Experience in automation tools to deploy infrastructure with code (preferably Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience in secret management in CI/CD (KeyVault, Helm Secrets, Certification management)
• Excellent understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewall (OPNsense), (NSGs, UDRs).
• Good understanding of programming languages such as Python, writing code and scripting.
About Rinf Tech
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
At RINF TECH we are a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. We value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals and we support and appreciate each personality because for us Different is Unique!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021