On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End (Vue.js) Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
We're the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don’t just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
- Analyze requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues in creating and maintaining the team’s SDLC.
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your products.
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate urgency.
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders.
- Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams
• 3+ years working professionally with JS front-end frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
• TypeScript knowledge
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience working extensively with design patterns in architecting solutions, Knowledge/Experience with SOA
• SQL, C# (advantageous)
• Great oral and written communication in English
What's in it for you:
• Great opportunities for learning and self-development, supported by the organization
• Challenging and rewarding work
• Supporting and award-winning working environment
• Benefit package
• Work in an international team
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021