The company is building the database for AI and Machine Learning. Experience in open-source product is a must! Python or C++
The company is founded by PhDs from Princeton University and backed by Y Combinator and other prominent investors from Silicon Valley. It's an autodata company. They connect raw data to machine learning models seamlessly. They empower data scientists to focus on training ML models instead of messing with the data. As a result, the company enables organizations to unlock the true potential of unstructured data faster and cheaper.
The landscape of computation resources across different special hardware and cloud providers is becoming increasingly fragmented. The company builds Data 2.0 - a platform that unifies and abstracts away infrastructure for more accessible and highly efficient machine learning and deep learning.
About the role:
Tech Skills: Torch/PyTorch, C++, Django, Kubernetes, Python, TensorFlow, Distributed Systems, Docker, Microservices, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with exposure to ML, equipped with sophisticated software engineering skills and ability to scale workloads to petabyte scale on 1000s machines on the cloud.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Have strong programming skills with Python stack (Flask/Django/FastAPI) or with C++/Go
- Think about distributed systems - edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations.
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS/GCP/Azure) including knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, CircleCI, config management systems like Chef, code-as-infrastructure like Terraform/Cloud Formation
- Ability to pick the best tool for the job and integrate an array of technologies into a reliable High Performance Computing solution.
- Fluency in using Git and GitHub. Familiarity with open source.
- Understanding of Distributed systems, Data Streaming and Storage/File systems (Object Store, NFS)
- English - Upper Intermediate
Company expect you to:
To join a highly motivated, curious, hardworking explorers in the field of AI
Have a builder attitude - you love building cool things that matter!
Work closely with the founding team in developing hyper-scalable software for ML.
Proactively identify and anticipate problems and provide tangible solutions.
Enjoy the startup journey towards building an endurable, scalable business.
14 people in the team/ C-level team is based in USA
1. Introduction meeting (30 min. 15 min for candidates intro and 15 min for company intro);
2. Tech interview:
a) Tech interview with on of the company’s Engineer
b) Tech interview with CEO
3. Cultural fit interview
Art2Hire is a full service recruiting Boutique Company focused on Information Technology.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni