Our client is not a usual Swiss bank. It's a leading provider of online financial and trading services in the FinTech industry.
The first financial platform it launched in 1996 offered free access to prices for all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange. Today, it is the largest financial portal in Switzerland.
Since 2012, we have collaborated with the client to build innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help customers meet their investment needs.
We continuously evolve our solutions to atomic microservices and self-contained systems, based on dockerized environments with CI and CD.
Product we build for our client is a web application(s) used directly to monitor customer's activities who trade on Forex platforms. It's a high load system using Akka with huge amount of analytics serving by Big Data. UI is built on React flavored with latest JS features in conjunction with Redux and D3.js to create WOW-effect widgets.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team [all team members working with back and front end parts of the solutions], supported by local Business Analysts. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences (Zoom), Rocket.Chat and other tools.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks;
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone, multiple restaurants and shops.
If you are proactive, creative and ready for new challenges - welcome in our team, will improve quality of product and processes together with team and client.
- Collaborate with a team that consists of local developers and client's representatives;
- Develop and maintain Test Cases, Test Reports, Test Data;
- Create new and support existing automated test scenarios, evolve test framework;
- Participation in Scrum events with the client;
- Conduct Functional and Regression testing, verify that solution meets requirements and expectations;
- Work on mastering business domain knowledge to be able to ensure quality in-depth on functional/business logic level;
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 1 year of proven experience as QA Automation OR 2 years of experience as QA Manual testing engineer and endless desire to grow in automation
- Java core knowledge on any level
- Excellent in test execution
- Good practical knowledge of any wide-spread bug tracking system usage (e.g. Jira)
- Basic knowledge of testing processes;
- Experience in requirement analysis (impact analysis);
- Experience in test design techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, etc.);
- Good practical SQL skills for data selection;
- Strong communication skills are must
- Education: Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience in finance/banking
- Selenium WebDriver
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni