Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with US-based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the US region .
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems
- 3+ years' experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Strong AWS knowledge and experience;
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda;
- Knowledge of architecture, design & coding standards, CI/CD methodologies
- Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins);
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code using Terraform;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject - is a big plus;
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021