We are looking for a Software Architect or Senior Developer with strong experience with Kubernetes, Go, and Linux. The goal of the project is to integrate the customer's product (SmartNIC) with Kubernetes.
We are looking for a Software Architect or Senior Developer with strong experience with Kubernetes, Go, and Linux. The goal of the project is to integrate the customer's product (SmartNIC) with Kubernetes. Starting with research, the Architect will play an active part in extending the product's functionality and development of full new features together with the team.
Our customer is a European company, one of the world's leading manufacturers of SmartNICs (Network Interface Cards). They also provide testing, monitoring, network performance analysis services for data centers.
PLVision is a software product development services company, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity. Operating in the global market since 2007, we help networking industry leaders and ambitious startups launch innovative products.
- Customer product integration design with Kubernetes in close collaboration with the customer
- Support for the customer team with Kubernetes experience
- Supervision of the project flow architecture
- Deep understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes development experience (knowledge of the networking subsystem)
- Software engineering experience in Go language
- Experience with Linux as the main development environment
Vacancy plus options:
• Experience with networking application development
• Experience with Open vSwitch and DPDK
• Experience with virtualization technologies:
- High-speed data communication from a virtual environment
- Direct hardware access from a virtual environment
- VHOST, VDPA, SRIOV
• Experience with Qemu
• Understanding of Server Architecture (Intel-based), e.g. interaction between a processor, memory, PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Express bus, OS, and software applications
WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021