Vilmate is looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join a company that creates smart charging solutions for electric vehicles.
Our client is a Swedish company that is manufacturing smartly designed chargers for electric cars. They have unique features that help consumers to have economically more efficient charging solutions.
The project consists of web and mobile applications as well as hardware parts. As a React Native developer, you’ll be dealing with the cross-platform mobile development of the app.
The team consists of developers from Europe (mainly Sweden) and Kharkiv. In Kharkiv we have 1 .NET developer, 2 React Native developers, 2 React developers, 2 manual QA engineers, 1 QA automation engineer. European team consists of .NET developers, firmware embedded developers, and management.
● Development of the cross-platform mobile application for both iOS and Android OSs.
● Participating in Scrum meetings.
● Being ready to solve new problems, always learn and improve yourself.
● Doing the best to get things done in time to meet deadlines.
● At least 3 years of experience with the React Native framework.
● Experience in developing applications for both Android and iOS OSs.
● Experience with Saga, Thunk.
● Experience in automated testing.
● Good English language skills.
● Knowledge of React.
● Experience with CI/CD.
● Experience in user apps with backend communication and mobile hardware features.
● Fastlane, App Center.
● Competitive salary and benefits;
● Flexible working hours;
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave;
● Paid sick days;
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed;
● State holidays are granted;
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services;
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management;
● Costs related to the participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage);
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 130-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021