Qubit Labs is a partner for tech companies around the globe. We build and maintain remote development teams and offices for IT-product companies from the USA, Israel, Australia, Sweden, and other countries.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our core team.
We are looking for a digital marketing manager that has experience in SEM and an understanding of product marketing. A new team member who will help us with client acquisition for the company projects - a marketing manager mainly focused on western markets.
– has excellent communication skills in English;
– great communication skills;
– at least 2 years of experience in marketing;
– has experience with planning and implementing a successful marketing strategy (Please send us your case studies of success in SEM);
– has experience with content marketing;
– experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs/SEO Moz;
– ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
Will be a plus:
– experience with Mailchimp;
– experience with AdWords, Facebook/Instagram Ads, etc;
– experience with PR, webinars, and virtual events planning and organization.
– you will work as a marketing manager to develop a content marketing strategy for our sites, work with a brand presence on the web and our SMM profiles, research and develop other inbound marketing channels.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
– market research;
– plan, develop and implement our SEM strategy (Content Marketing, SEO, SMM, Newsletters, Webinars);
– finding partnership opportunities and establishing relationships;
– identify new inbound marketing possibilities.
You will work closely with:
– CBDO & CEO;
About Qubit Labs
Qubit Labs is the partner for tech companies around the globe. We build and maintenance remote development teams and offices for IT-product companies from USA, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, and Israel. You can be a part of top tech world-known companies, work directly with advanced enterprise and startups teams, work gain knowledge and grow together with the best mentors and engineers.
— Challenging projects from clients around the global market;
— Comfortable home format office near metro station;
— Positive corporate environment;
— Team building and corporate celebration (online activities during quarantine);
— Paid health insurance;
— Minimum bureaucracy;
— Benefits from our clients.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021